Warriors Of Good And Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All warriors are different, are you a warrior of evil or good?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Cat Stats
ShadeClan
♀ - 0
♂- 1
StoneClan
♀ - 0
♂- 0
Loners
♀ - 0
♂- 0
The Season
The season is leaf-bare, the air is getting colder and harsher. Cold icy winds are blowing quite rapid but no snow is falling. Prey seems to be scarce and hiding so be wise about prey and don't be wasteful.

Raven- Leader Of BleedingClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Admin
Raven

Raven- Leader Of BleedingClan Empty
PostSubject: Raven- Leader Of BleedingClan   Raven- Leader Of BleedingClan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:52 pm

Raven

PICTURE  (S)

Raven- Leader Of BleedingClan Raven_that_cries_at_night
Raven- Leader Of BleedingClan Images_CAMYTH0_U

Raven- Leader Of BleedingClan Basic_12
N.I.C.K.N.A.M.E.S
None.

A.G.E
13Moons

G.E.N.D.E.R
Male

B.R.E.E.D
he's a mix

C.L.A.N
Leader of BleedingClan

D.E.S.I.R.E.D R.A.N.K
Leader.
Raven- Leader Of BleedingClan Person11
L.I.K.E.S
The smell of death in the air, storms..

D.I.S.L.I.K.E.S
Kits, starclan, other cats

S.T.R.E.N.G.T.H.S
Raven is good at keeping his emotions at bay, his eyes/voice show nothing when speaking to others, he is able to keep his anger down. He's good at swimming and is quick.

W.E.A.K.N.E.S.S.E.S
His love for blood,  

H.I.S.T.O.R.Y

Kithood:
Born to two rogues, Raven was raised to hate clans and not to believe in Starclan, that there was no good in the world that they walked in. Raven was one of three kits born to the couple, each given a name; Raven was named after the glossy, conniving black bird because of his pitch black pelt, his sister was named Snowstorm after her white pelt and feisty personality and his brother was named Boulder after his dark tabby gray pelt and large build..; Raven lived up to his name quite well, he was sneaky, conniving, and sharply witted. When he reached three moons, his father took him under his wing and began to teach him battle techniques, deadly moves at that but, Raven exceled and became stronger, quicker and more conniving, his sneaky personality seemed to make his father proud.

6moons-10Moons
The day the kits turned sixmoons, they were to 'leave' the nest and fend for themselves, Raven was ready for it, his skills had increased from the age of 3moons and were still rapidly growing.. His sister and brother had made a pact and stuck together while Raven went off on his own, later finding out his mother and father were captured by the no-furs.. At the age of seven moons he had made his first kill, a tabby tom that lived in an old barn, later to be the meeting place of him and his siblings, after spilling blood he had gained a thirst for blood that he would clench with every life he took.
Every so often Raven would meet up with his siblings in an old rickety barn that would soon burn down with his sister in it, his brother later would die of dog wounds... Left alone, Raven continued his training and became stronger and stronger all the while his mind grew darker and darker blocking all emotions; love... hate... anger.... sadness... he knew not what those emotions meant nor how they felt but he knew the feeling of anxiety when he was unable to spill the blood of his foes.

10-13moons:
One night while sleeping, raven was approached by a cat, one that had battle scars and held the smell of rotting flesh, a cat of the dark-forest.. Grinning ear to ear the tom cat told Raven of a way to continue clenching his thirst for blood while doing the bidding of the dark forest.. Agreeing to the terms, Raven 'sold' his soul to the dark forest and formed BleedingClan.

Raven- Leader Of BleedingClan Appear12
B.U.I.L.D
Lithely built but holds muscle under his pelt. Well built. Lengthy tom-cat

F.U.R T.E.X.T.U.R.E
Glossy, soft black fur.

F.U.R C.O.L.O.R
Pitch blak.

E.Y.E C.O.L.O.R
Yellow-green.

Raven- Leader Of BleedingClan Family14
M.O.T.H.E.R
Finch.